Jan 7 - Finally on our way…

So, it was a long night yesterday and an early morning. There was so much to do before leaving…As we couldn’t decide were to go inte Kruger Park we had to discuss during the night. Finally when we decided everything is booked.

So the status is right now that we do not know how, when and if we are going om safari. Sigh…We are trying to reach our contact in SA (=South Africa) but without luck. This will have to be continued tomorrow since they are leaving the office before we arrive in London. After a stressful morning and afternoon we are now going to get ourselfs a nice cup of tea and coffe.

/Eli & Johan

Leave a Reply